2. Now find the Office installation from the list of installed programs and select “Uninstall”:
3. Once Office has uninstalled, then go to the Microsoft website to completely remove any residual registry entries.
4. Now re-install a new 32bit version of Office through the Microsoft website:
5. Reboot your PC, and test BEE Trax once more.
1. Click on windows start button and type in “Region”, or alternatively locate Region settings in the Control Panel
2. “Change date, time, or number formats” (under “Clock, Language, Region”)
3. Click the “Additional Settings” button to get to the number format options.
4. Change the Decimal symbol from comma to point